Monday, December 3, 2012

Shu Uemura Karl Lagerfeld Mon Shu Girl Collection Haul


When I first saw this year's Shu Uemura holiday collection with Karl Lagerfeld (I was a big fan of Shu Uemura's Tsumori Chisato & Takano aya Collection in the past), I couldn't pass it.
I love when the company collaborates with artists and comes out with cute fancy packaging.
My favorite part of the collection is, however, the pouch~! I just love love love these Mon shu girl pouches.
The Pouch was a gift with purchase, so I had to make my order with Shu Uemura online twice to get both of them. I just couldn't pick up only one since they were both absolutely cute and lovely.


Mon shu Velvet Smoky palette, Painting liner, mini eyelash, eyelash curler


However I want to point out that it is such a shame that I received a defective item.
Do you notice something is wrong with my palette?
Compare that with the promotional picture.


Yes, there are "WRONG" shadow colors in my palette.
Where are my Silver and Mint colors????
What are those Gold and Green colors????


Unfortunately, when I contacted Shu online to request an exchange and asked them to send me a replace, they refused it. They said there have no exchange policy, so I have to return the item, and make another purchase. 
Usually their shipping delivery takes quite long time.. (I had to wait almost 2 wks for them to arrive) and that means it will take quite long time for them to issue my refund.
It is quite upsetting, since this palette is $65 which is not cheap at all, and they supposed to better manage their manufacturing lines, especially on the limited edition stuffs.
I really miss the old times when they were available in-store.

More Pouch Photo



 Mon Shu girl silver Pouch and Red Vanity Pouch

Many pockets~!!


Even the red pouch has some elastic bands inside. very convenient~!



No comments:

Post a Comment